Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Writing an autobio

I am trying my hand at serious writing and nothing can get more serious than my life. I am going to bare it all open, write about every aspect of my life, nothing hidden, no name smudging. If I were a politician or a saucy screen diva, I am sure this autobiography would turn out controversial.

"Easier said than done" said one of my femme friends. She was not questioning my ability to write, she was rather questioning my objectivity and my promise to bare it all. My answer to her - It's ME am writing about, lady ! So expect it to be heavily biased in my favor. I might project myself as the next Lord Rama (a hindu god who was known for his righteousness). Nevertheless, I am not a columnist to be objective and stick to the facts. But I will not spin yarn, I would stick to the truth but take artistic (ahem!) liberties here and there.

A word of comfort for readers, I won't make a book out of this. It will be out in my blog probably in a couple of months (might take longer depending on myriad factors like my mood, workload and the phase of the moon).


No comments:

Post a Comment